“A Potential Reader” (or two, actually) has/have expressed a wish to see a blog about calligraphy. That is partially what Ante-Bath Notes set out to be.
Here is a snippet from a Saint-Antoine course from 2008.
Perhaps it will inspire questions? Certainly it will please people who have complained that my on-line presence is too anglophone.
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2016, Part II–Trois Gothiques/Three Gothic Scripts
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2016, Part I–Carolingian
- Laya Point Permaculture 2016–The Second Calligraphy Course: English and Catalan notarial scripts of the XIIII Century
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2015, Part II–Celtic
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2015, Part I — Italique
Catanea on Laya Point Permaculture 2016… Riva on Laya Point Permaculture 2016… Laya Point Permacult… on Laya Point Permaculture 2015… marie-lucie on Summer at Saint-Antoine 2015,… Summer at Saint-Anto… on Laya Point Permaculture 2015…