“A Potential Reader” (or two, actually) has/have expressed a wish to see a blog about calligraphy. That is partially what Ante-Bath Notes set out to be.
Here is a snippet from a Saint-Antoine course from 2008.
Perhaps it will inspire questions? Certainly it will please people who have complained that my on-line presence is too anglophone.
- Laya Point Permaculture 2017–The Third Calligraphy Course: Historical & Modern Italic Scripts
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2016, Part II–Trois Gothiques/Three Gothic Scripts
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2016, Part I–Carolingian
- Laya Point Permaculture 2016–The Second Calligraphy Course: English and Catalan notarial scripts of the XIIII Century
- Summer at Saint-Antoine 2015, Part II–Celtic
Laya Point Permacult… on Laya Point Permaculture 2015… Laya Point Permacult… on Laya Point Permaculture 2016… Catanea on Laya Point Permaculture 2016… Riva on Laya Point Permaculture 2016… Laya Point Permacult… on Laya Point Permaculture 2015…